Publication list of Sezaki Lab.
Annual publication is available here. Please choose the link below ( Publications written in Japanese are excluded )
Copyright(C) Sezaki Laboratory all rights reserved.
- Kaoru Sezaki, Shin'ichi Konomi, and Masaki Ito, "User Participatory Sensing for Disaster Detection and Mitigation", Journal of Disaster Research Vol.11 (2016), pp. 207-216, March, 2016
- Satoshi Hyuga, Masaki Ito, Masayuki Iwai and Kaoru Sezaki, "An Online Localization Method for a Subway Train Utilizing the Barometer on a Smartphone," 24th International Conference on Advances in Geographic Information Systems (ACM SIGSPATIAL 2016), Nov. 2016.
- Yu Nakayama, Kaoru Sezaki, "Requirement Modeling Language for the Dynamic Node Integration Problem", 17th International Network Strategy and Planning Symposium (Networks), Montreal, Canada, Sept. 2016.
- Yao Sun, Masaki Ito, Kaoru Sezaki, "Adaptive Code Width Protocol for Mitigating Intersymbol Interference in Diffusion-based Molecular Communication with Mobile Nodes", 2016 IEEE 18th International Conference on e-Health Networking, Applications and Services (Healthcom), Munich, Germany, Sep. 2016
- Shunsuke Aoki and Kaoru Sezaki, "Democratic Privacy: A Protocol-hidden Perturbation Scheme for Pervasive Computing", IEEE International Conference on Communications (IEEE ICC), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, May 23-27, 2016.
- Yu Nakayama, Kazuki Maruta, Takuya Tsutsumi, Kaoru Sezaki, "Wired and Wireless Network Cooperation for Quick Recovery", IEEE International Conference on Communications (IEEE ICC), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, May 23-27, 2016.
- Miku Hoshino, Masaki Ito, and Kaoru Sezaki, "Pedestrian Flow Detection Using Bluetooth for Evacuation Route Finding," 5th International Workshop on Mobile Geographic Information Systems with ACM SIGSPATIAL 2016, Oct. 2016.
- Dunstan Matekenya, Masaki Ito, Yoshito Tobe, Ryosuke Shibasaki, Kaoru Sezaki, "Enhancing Location Prediction with Big Data: Evidence from Dhaka," 4th International Workshop on Human Activity Sensing Corpus and Application co-located with ACM Ubicomp 2016, Sept. 2016.
- Jiang Tiantian, Masaki Ito, Kaoru Sezaki, "Discovering User Relationships Through Smartphone Wi-Fi Probes", 1st Asian Students Symposium on Emerging Technologies (ASSET 2016), Singapore, June 2016
- Yuya Kamma, Kaoru Sezaki, Hiroki Kobayashi, "Spatio-Temporal Information Correction Mechanism for Wild Animal Wearable Sensors", 1st Asian Students Symposium on Emerging Technologies (ASSET 2016), Singapore, June 2016
- Takao Suzuki, Masaki Ito, Kaoru Sezaki, "Reconstruction Accuracy of Data Perturbation in Mobile Environmental Sensing", 1st Asian Students Symposium on Emerging Technologies (ASSET 2016), Singapore, June 2016
- Yuya Matsuno, Masaki Ito, and Kaoru Sezaki, ''Impact of Time-Varying Population Density on Location Privacy Preservation Level,'' The 5th IEEE International Workshop on the Impact of Human Mobility in Pervasive Systems and Applications (IEEE PerMoby), Sydney, Australia, Mar 2016.
- Hideki Mori, Masaki Ito, Kaoru Sezaki, ''Configuration-Free Propagation System for Early Fire Alerts,'' The 3rd International Workshop on Crowd-Assisted Sensing, Pervasive Systems and Communications (CASPer), Sydney, Mar. 2016.
- Jiang Tiantian, Masaki Ito, Kaoru Sezaki, "Inferring social relations with smartphone proximity networks", 2016 IEICE General Conference, vol.BS-3-29,Fukuoka, March 17, 2016.
- Yao Sun, Masaki Ito, Kaoru Sezaki, "A Targeted Drug Delivery Approach using Molecular Communication", 2016 IEICE General Conference, vol.BS-3-19, Fukuoka, March 16, 2016.