Publication list of Sezaki Lab.
Annual publication is available here. Please choose the link below ( Publications written in Japanese are excluded )
Copyright(C) Sezaki Laboratory all rights reserved.
- Hao Niu, Nanhao Zhu, Li Sun, Athanasios V. Vasilakos, and Kaoru Sezaki, "Security-embedded opportunistic user cooperation with full diversity," Wireless Networks (Springer), DOI:10.1007/s11276-015-1044-7, Aug. 2015.
- Yu Nakayama, Kaoru Sezaki, "Avoiding Bufferbloat with Frame-drop Threshold Notification in Ring Aggregation Networks", The 21st Asia-Pacific Conference on Communications (APCC 2015), pp. 508--513, October 14-16, 2015.
- Ko Makiyama, Keijiro Nakagawa, Maki Katayama, Miho Nagasawa, Kaoru Sezaki, and Hiroki Kobayashi, "Synchronization of peripheral vision and wearable sensors for animal-to-animal interaction." The 16th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction (HCII 2015), Los Angeles, August 2-7, 2015.
- Hill Hiroki Kobayashi, Akio Fujiwara, Kazuhiko Nakamura, Kaoru Saito, and Kaoru Sezaki. "Tele Echo Tube: Beyond Cultural and Imaginable Boundaries." Ninth International Conference on Tangible, Embedded, and Embodied Interaction (ACM TEI' 15), Stanford, USA, January. 15-19, 2015.
- Satoshi Hyuga, Masaki Ito, Masayuki Iwai and Kaoru Sezaki, "Estimate a User's Location Using Smartphone's Barometer on a Subway," 5th International Workshop on Mobile Entity Localization and Tracking in GPS-less Environments (MELT 2015) co-located with 23rd ACM SIGSPATIAL International Conference on Advances in Geographic Information Systems (ACM SIGSPATIAL 2015), Nov, 2015.
- Shunsuke Aoki and Kaoru Sezaki. "Interfaces for Defining the Privacy of Sensor Data based on Users' Preferences." The 16th International Workshop on Mobile Computing Systems and Applications (ACM HotMobile' 15), Santa Fe, USA, 2015. (Poster)
- Masaki Ito, Genki Kenjo, and Kaoru Sezaki. "A Localization Method for a Smartphone Application in the Underground Trains." The 16th International Workshop on Mobile Computing Systems and Applications (ACM HotMobile' 15), Santa Fe, USA, 2015. (Poster)
- Jiang Tiantian, Masaki Ito, Kaoru Sezaki, "Estimation of Crowd Density and Mobility in Mass Event Using Wi-Fi Direct", 2015 IEICE Society Conference, vol. BS-6-10,Sendai, September 8-11, 2015.
- Hao Niu, Tiantian Jiang, Masaki Ito, and Kaoru Sezaki, "Relay Selection Scheme with A More Precise Definition of Secrecy Capacity for Decode-and-Forward Cooperative Data Transmission", 2015 IEICE General Conference, vol. BS-3-49, Kusatsu, Japan, March 10-13, 2015.
- Hao Niu, Tiantian Jiang, Masaki Ito, and Kaoru Sezaki, "Secure Cooperation Scheme Using Fountain codes to Resist Untrustworthy Relay", IEICE Technical Report, vol. 114, no. 395, pp.147-150, Jan. 2015. (RCS, Okayama, Jan.22-23, 2015)
- Sang-won Leigh, Asta Roseway, Ann Paradiso, Hiroki Kobayashi, Michitaka Hirose, Akio Fujiwara, Kazuhiko Nakamura, Kaoru Sezaki, Kaoru Saito, Conor Peterson, Bert Bongers, and Cecilia Heffer. 2015. Demo hour. interactions 22, 4, 8-11, 2015.