Publication list of Sezaki Lab.
Annual publication is available here. Please choose the link below ( Publications written in Japanese are excluded )
Copyright(C) Sezaki Laboratory all rights reserved.
- Hao Niu, Masayuki Iwai, Kaoru Sezaki, Li Sun, and Qinghe Du, "Exploiting fountain codes for secure wireless delivery," IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 777-780, May 2014.
- Shunsuke Aoki and Kaoru Sezaki, ''Negative Surveys with Randomized Response Techniques for Privacy-aware Participatory Sensing'', IEICE Transactions on Communications, Vol. E97-B, No. 04, 2014.
- Hao Niu, Li Sun, Masaki Ito, and Kaoru Sezaki, "Secure transmission through multihop relaying in wireless body area networks," IEEE Global Conference on Consumer Electronics (GCCE), Tokyo, Oct.7-10, 2014. pp. 395-396.
- Hao Niu, Li Sun, Masaki Ito, and Kaoru Sezaki, "User cooperation analysis under eavesdropping attack: a game theory perspective," IEEE 25th International Symposium on Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC), Washington D.C., Sept. 2-5, 2014. pp. 139-144.
- Shunsuke Aoki and Kaoru Sezaki, "Privacy-Preserving Community Sensing for Medical Research with Duplicated Perturbation", IEEE International Conference on Communications (IEEE ICC), Sydney, Australia, Jun 10-14, 2014.
- Congwei Dang, Kaoru Sezaki, Masayuki Iwai, "DECL: A Circular Inference Methodfor Indoor Pedestrian Localization Using Phone Inertial Sensors," The 7th International Conference on Mobile Computing and Ubiquitous Networking (ICMU 2014), pp. 117-122, Singapore, January 2014.
- Congwei Dang, Kaoru Sezaki, "A sparse particle filter for indoor localization using mobile phones," IEICE Communications Express (Accepted).
- Dunstan Matekenya,Guangwen Liu,Masaki Ito,Kaoru Sezaki, "Energy Efficient Sensing with Spatio-temporal Prediction", 2014 IEICE General Conference, vol. BS-1-5, Niigata, Japan, March 18-21, 2014.
- Guangwen Liu, Masayuki Iwai, Masaki Ito and Kaoru Sezaki, "Weather Sensing in Heterogeneous Network Where Mobile Sensors and Fixed Sensors Coexist", 2014 IEICE General Conference, vol. BS-1-5, Niigata, Japan, March, 2014.
- Hao Niu and Kaoru Sezaki, "Secure Communication through Matrix Transform in Wireless Networks", 2014 IEICE General Conference, vol. BS-1-39, Niigata, Japan, March 18-21, 2014.
- [Invited] Shunsuke Aoki, "Privacy-Preserving Participatory Environmental Sensing with Multidimensional Data," Princeton University - University of Tokyo Workshop on Sensing Skins, from Molecules to Smart Cities, New Jersey, USA, Mar 2014.