Publication list of Sezaki Lab.
Annual publication is available here. Please choose the link below ( Publications written in Japanese are excluded )
Copyright(C) Sezaki Laboratory all rights reserved.
- Sekyung Han; Soohee Han; Sezaki, K.; , "Estimation of Achievable Power Capacity From Plug-in Electric Vehicles for V2G Frequency Regulation: Case Studies for Market Participation," Smart Grid, IEEE Transactions on , vol.2, no.4, pp.632-641, Dec. 2011
- Bin Liu, Hongyang Chen, Xianfu Lei, Fengyuan Ren, and Kaoru Sezaki, "Internode Distance-Based Redundancy Reliable Transport in Underwater Sensor Networks," to appear in EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking
- Congwei Dang, Masayuki Iwai, Yoh Shiraishi, Kazunori Umeda, Yoshito Tobe, Kaoru Sezaki, "A Design of Ambient Navigation System for Pedestrians Using Heterogeneous Environmental Sensors," ICHPSS, pp.35-39, Dec. 2011.
- Tomohiro Sakamaki, Masayuki Iwai and kaoru Sezaki,User Behavior Analysis using Twitter and Geo-tag, ICHPSS, pp.13-18, Dec. 2011.
- B.He, M.Iwai, J.Chen, H.Chen, K.Sezaki . SoMoS: An Interactive Social Network Service-Enabled Middleware for Wireless Sensor Networks. In IEEE INSS2011, The 8th International Conference on Networked Sensing Systems. pp108-123.
- Hongyang and Kaoru Sezaki, "Distributed target tracking algorithm for wireless sensor networks," Proc. IEEE ICC11, Kyoto, Japan, June, 2011.
- S. Han, S. H. Han, and K. Sezaki, "Optimal Control of the Plug-InElectric Vehicles for V2G Frequency Regulation using QuadraticProgramming", in IEEE PES Conference on Innovative Smart GridTechnologies (ISGT2011), Anaheim, CA USA, 17-19, 2011.1.
- Muhammad Asif Hossain Khan, Masayuki Iwai and Kaoru Sezaki, "Estimating Outbreak of Influenza like Diseases Using Social Media", Forum on Information Technology (FIT) E-055, vol. 2, pp. 347-348, Hakodate, Japan, 7-9 September, 2011.
- Muhammad Asif Hossain Khan, Tomohiro Sakamaki, Masayuki Iwai, Yoshito Tobe and Kaoru Sezaki, "Using Entropy and Observed Tweeting Behavior to Identify Large Events", 73rd Annual Convention IPS Japan 5D-1, vol. 3, pp. 27-28, Tokyo, Japan, 2-4 March, 2011.
- [Poster] Kazuto Shimizu, Shin'ichi Konomi, Masayuki Iwai, Kaoru Sezaki, "Identifying potential friends using mobile phone trajectories and short-range communication," 2011 International Symposium on Computational Models for Life Science (CMLS-11) ,Toyama Japan, OP13, Oct. 2011.
- (INVITED DEMO)B.He, M.Iwai, J.Chen, H.Chen, K.Sezaki . SoMoS: An Interactive Social Network Service-Enabled Middleware for Wireless Sensor Networks. In IEEE INSS2011, The 8th International Conference on Networked Sensing Systems.P10