Publication list of Sezaki Lab.
Annual publication is available here. Please choose the link below ( Publications written in Japanese are excluded )
Copyright(C) Sezaki Laboratory all rights reserved.
- Hideki Mori, Masaki Ito, and Kaoru Sezaki, "Early Fire Alert System During an Evacuation with Mobile Sensing Technology," Journal of Disaster Research Vol.12, No.2, pp. 320-328, March, 2017.
- Y. Nakayama, K. Sezaki, "Bufferbloat Avoidance with Frame-dropping Threshold Notification in Ring Aggregation Networks", IEICE Transactions on Communications, E100-B, No. 02, pp. 313--322, 2017.
- Y. Nakayama, K. Maruta, T. Tsutsumi, K. Sezaki, "Fundamental Analysis of Nonlinear Bypass Route Computation for Wired and Wireless Network Cooperation Recovery System", NOLTA, Cancun, Mexico, Dec. 2017.
- Shunsuke Aoki , Kaoru Sezaki, Nicholas Jing Yuan, and Xing Xie,An Early Event Detection Technique with Bus GPS Data,ACM International Conference on Advances in Geographic Information Systems (ACM SIGSPATIAL GIS), 2017.
- Y. Nakayama, K. Maruta, T. Tsutsumi, K. Sezaki, "Optically Backhauled Moving Network for Local Trains", ACM HotWireless, Snowbird, USA, Oct. 2017.
- Yao Sun, Masaki Ito, and Kaoru Sezaki,"An EfficientDistance Measurement Approach in Diffusion-based Molecular Communication based on Arrival Time Difference", 4th ACM International Conference on Nanoscale Computing and Communication (NanoCom), Washington DC, USA, Sep. 2017
- Y. Nakayama, T. Tsutsumi, K. Maruta, K. Sezaki, "ABSORB: Autonomous Base Station with Optical Reflex Backhaul to Adapt to Fluctuating Demand", IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM), Atlanta, USA, May. 2017.
- Ben Ruktantichoke, Masaki Ito, Kaoru Sezaki, "Real-time Mobile Computer Vision with Edge Computing," Proc. IEICE Society Conference, September 2017.