Japanese page is here.
Shunsuke AOKI - D3
Copyright(C) Sezaki Laboratory all rights reserved.
- Shunsuke AOKI
- shun [at-mark] mcl.iis.u-tokyo.ac.jp
- !! NEWS !!
Shunsuke Aoki is currently a Ph.D. student in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Carnegie Mellon University, advised by Prof. Raj Rajkumar.
1. Best Short Paper Award Candidate, IEEE CLOUDNET, Nov 2012
2. Student Research Award, IEICE Technical Committee on Internet Architecture, Feb 2013
3. Best Young Researcher Award, IEICE Technical Committee on Ambient Intelligence and Sensor Networks, May 2013
4. Excellent Presentation Award, IPSJ DICOMO, July 2013
5. Winner of the 'Sensor Apps-contest', IEICE Technical Committee on Ambient Intelligence and Sensor Networks, Jan 2015
- TELECOM System Technology Student Award
Recognized by Telecommunications Advancement Foundation, 2015
- Funai Overseas Scholarship
Full tuition support by the Funai Foundation for Information Technology, 2015
- JSPS Research Fellowships for Young Scientists (DC1)
Recognized by JSPS as being within the top 1% of the graduating class, 2014
- Research Grant by The Foundation for the Promotion of Industrial Science (2014)
- Total Exemption from Repayment of Scholarship Loan, JASSO
Recognized by JASSO as having achieved particularly outstanding results on the master course, 2014
- Leading-Researcher Scholarship, The University of Tokyo
Visiting Student in Institute of Theoretical Computer Science, ETH Zurich, 2012
- Total Exemption of Graduate School Admissions Examination, Waseda University
Recognized as a high achieving student on the bachelor course, 2012
- Selected Publication
1. Democratic Privacy: A Protocol-hidden Perturbation Scheme for Pervasive Computing, Shunsuke Aoki and Kaoru Sezaki, IEEE International Conference on Communications (IEEE ICC), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, May 23-27, 2016.
2. Privacy-Preserving Community Sensing for Medical Research with Duplicated Perturbation, Shunsuke Aoki and Kaoru Sezaki, IEEE International Conference on Communications (IEEE ICC), Sydney, Jun 10-14, 2014.
3. Negative Surveys with Randomized Response Techniques for Privacy-aware Participatory Sensing, Shunsuke Aoki and Kaoru Sezaki, IEICE Transactions on Communications, Vol. E97-B, No. 4, pp. 721-729, Apr 2014.
4. Limited Negative Surveys: Privacy-Preserving Participatory Sensing, Shunsuke Aoki, Masayuki Iwai and Kaoru Sezaki, IEEE CLOUDNET2012, Paris, pp.158-160, Nov. 2012.
In addition, Shunsuke AOKI has published more than 15 domestic conference papers, which are mostly non-reffered. See my Bio in Japanese for more details.